Sunday 11 April 2010

A First Assessment - Body Weight

Oh my goodness, I had forgotten to get on the scale for the first assessment and did it this morning. At a size of 1.64 m (5.4') I used to weigh around 65 kg (143 lb), I knew I had gained quite a bit over the past couple of month, but I didn't think that it was THAT bad. Although I already lost a bit during last week - part of it surely was water - I am weighed in at

69.3 kg (153 lb)

That must have been at least 70 kg last week. How this could happen?
Sneakily!

Well, don't go on a scale often because it can become an unhealthy obsession. I definitely was suffering a lack of iron which made me all sluggish and peckish, then I had a few issues with living the lifestyle that actually suits me, and then there was a good thing backfiring: Thanks to the muscles I already have, I still looked really rather good despite having gained fat.

So now that I am back on track I am hoping to see progress quickly. Let's aim for 64 kg for the next video assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment